Community - Message Boards

Newbie Questions

stats suggestion and a few questions

oughigoof
oughigoof

I'm still currently on intermediate quests and my stats has allowed me to finish cases without spending any money bribing or using gifts. But having no experience with hard cases and above, I would like to have some suggestions on the stats. I've read a few other threads and figured that it would be wise to have one of every analysis to help save costs on bribery on townie.

1)Would it be better for me to go for charm and intimidation or to go for analysis first? Can somebody lay out stats in order of importance for me for harder cases and higher in general?

2) Is there anyway to change cases from case contacts without taking one up and then quitting it?

3) When will you start having a need for code breaking and what steps do you need to get the skill?

4)Would you still be able to go on treasure hunt if your subscription runs out or get help from other people in the agency?

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

@Dande_Foss: Morgue assistant also offer Intermediate Cases ^_^

Bank President, Editor In Chief:
- Offer Stupendously Hard (Min xp requirement: 100,000 xp)
- Offer Ridiculously hard (Minx xp requirement: 1,000,000 xp)

oughigoof
oughigoof

Thanks for the link Yin Yin, really helpful, never knew such a site exists. ^^

Dande_Foss
Dande_Foss

^ "I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong... "

@Joseph... I stand corrected

Annabel Rose
Annabel Rose

so i need to get more pts with the fact checker and the banker??? to open up the bank pres and the editor in chief??

Annabel Rose
Annabel Rose

or the reporter?? hmmmm.

Missy M.
Missy M.

At the level you are right now, you will get photos when searching the safe with the bank keys. The photos will send you to the locksmith and stylist, and little by little you will head towards the bank president and editor in chief. I won't spoil everything by telling all the details, just look out for the bank keys; just try them all, even if they are found at houses where the suspect has a real alibi!... You'll see!

Annabel Rose
Annabel Rose

thanks I tend to miss using those keys once I pick them up...like in the last case I just finished, rats. I have to pay more attention! thanks again

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help