Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Some stats on SoM

bilbot-the-hommit
bilbot-the-hommit

My PC was kind enough to get all detectives stats. So I can give you some rough numbers on the SoM community.

Players: 220,000

Subscribers: 1.5 °/oo (i.e. around 300 people or 2K$ a month)

Active players: 10\% ("active" means connected at least 1 time in the last 30 days or something like that)

1 of 5 player doesn't go through all the "create your new detective" pages (their detective is listed as "new_detective"). Ben could save 20\% of SoM's disk space by getting rid of those detectives.

average solved cases: 9

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

lol, just because I do more cases, then i became a bot? lol...no, i'm not a bot & i'm not a SoM addict, due to the fact that i don't do 30 cases a day, every single day.

I'm just normal human being, trying my best to play a game that i love, doing it during working hours, because my internet at home is extremely slow. Playing at work also means that I need to do office work, apart from playing the game. ^_^

Detective Sissy Andrews
Detective Sissy Andrews

@ Joseph i didn't say you're a bot, i know you're not a bot. You chat, bot's don't :)

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

@ sissy: yeah, i definitely chat ^_^ I almost chat with our members every single day, except for weekends of course. ^_^

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help