Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Code Breaking and Necromancy

edw
edw

I would like to ask if someone (esp. exprienced players) had already tried any of these new skills?

Do they worth the skill points?

Replies
Rose Catherine
Rose Catherine

But what about when you use research to find the motive? I'm with Cind.... I really like my research! ;D lol

Azar
Azar

To find whereabouts - bartender, waiter, fact checker and receivinge nurse.
To find motive - suspects.

There are no need to use research.

bilbot-the-hommit
bilbot-the-hommit

@Azar: you waste the points put in negotiation. And I'm not sure that JoC is worth the cost. For me, any point not invested in charm or intimidation (or perhaps lock picking) is wasted, when you have 40+ standing with all townies (thus not doing treasure hunts daily).

analysis skills: useless when you don't h

Droid
Droid

analysis skills: useless when you have 40+ with all the townies is probably what Bilbot meant to say at the end of his post.

I certainly don't rate analysis skills, 2 free questions plus 2 for a bribe is generally enough to get the evidence matched.

bilbot-the-hommit
bilbot-the-hommit

@Droid: yes, that is what I meant. We share the same opinion :)
In the worst case scenario, gifts are handy and give you up to 4 more free questions.

Smart Aleck
Smart Aleck

Detective Chen,

What do you mean by "unlock"? Do you mean once you have learned skills from them, or done favors/received cases from them?

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

unlock means when they're introduced to you.

R_Chip_R
R_Chip_R

will it be added back into the game?

CharmaineNicole
CharmaineNicole

where can i learn the necro skill?

Jayneromina
Jayneromina

Hi Charmaine, you will not be able to acquire necromacy skill until you get to about 100,000 exp.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help