Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Code Breaking and Necromancy

edw
edw

I would like to ask if someone (esp. exprienced players) had already tried any of these new skills?

Do they worth the skill points?

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

yeah, they do have, sometimes 1 star, sometimes 2 stars & sometimes they know nothing but only motive of the killer ^_^

edw
edw

Very grateful for your information. May try it some day, before that gathering manipulation seems to have a higher proirity as edw does not have more than enough amount to consume. Thanks again.

Droid
Droid

@Jacob,

Earlier you said "Necromancy only allows you to speak to the RECENTLY dead suspect". That's not what it says, it says "You can only commune with the very recently departed". That just means you can't ask the victim who killed them.

I bet there are times when thery don't know the motive any more than don't have any proof, don't forget the harder cases they don't always know a motive and it would be strange for them to suddenly learn of on when they die.

I suppose they could talk to the victim in the afterlife but I doubt Ben't written that into the game.

Have you read Terry Pratchett's Reaper Man? Mrs Cake burns a glass of whisky as a gift for the dead Mr One Man Bucket.

Detective Del
Detective Del

Can someone tell me where to train for either of these skills? I can't seem to find anywhere.

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

@Detective Del: you'll get to learn those skills if only you've done the following:

1) Unlock the stylists and locksmith.
2) Unlock the Bank President and Editor In Chief.
3) Unlock the Facilitator and Janitor.
4) Then if you have enough skill points to spend, you'll be able to learn it.

However, what you need to do in order to achieve all the above requirements, then you have to PM anyone of the players (who have learnt those skills) about it, as it will spoil the game if i tell you here.

Jean-Pierre
Jean-Pierre

How can i get more skill points?

McAvoy
McAvoy

@ Jean-Pierre You should play some more, that's how you get skill points :)

new_detective
new_detective

is their an easy way to earn 2-4 i already have 1

Anyeli
Anyeli

talkin about joseph reply how to get 2-4

Droid
Droid

Keep looking in the bank safe but you need to do a whole load of normal cases first.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help