Community - Message Boards

Game Announcements

New Skills!

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

There are two new skill available for those of you who have unlocked the two highest case givers:

CODE BREAKING
Unravel meaning buried within a coded message. You must find a quiet place to concentrate to use this skill.

NECROMANCY
Speak with the dead to learn what secrets they took with them to the grave. You can only commune with the very recently departed.

I'll let y'all figure out the rest of the details. I'm going to sleep now.

Happy Sleuthing.

Replies
Marco Roshinski
Marco Roshinski

@ Detective Joesph Chen: Thank you, I'll continue to save my available skill points in case it becomes useful.

@ Daisuki: You must unlock three hidden characters first, and the third won't become available until you have 100,000 xp. So, don't worry about it just yet.

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Just a reminder that:

After 3,276,800 xp, it will be 163,840 xp per skill point.
Before 3,276,800 xp, it will be 81,920 xp per skill point.
Before 1,638,400 xp, it will be 40,960 xp per skill point.

By the time when you hit 1,638,400 xp, you'll have about 300 skill points and between 1,638,400 xp - 3,276,800 xp, you'll get another 20 skill points, so in total you'll have around 320 skill points.

Code Breaking level 1 - 2 needs 13+9 = 22 skill points
Necromancy level 1 - 2 needs 15+11 = 26 skill points

If you plan to get only level 1 of both Code Breaking and Necromancy before you hit 3,276,800 xp, then it means you need a total of 28 skill points to spend.

20 skill points from 1,638,400 - 3,276,800 xp + 8 skill points before 1,638,400 xp (8 X 40960 = 327,680 xp)

With a little calculation, that means you need to start saving skill points by the time you reach 1,310,720 xp.

^_^ Good Luck and remember to plan well ahead.

Jocelyn Charlotte
Jocelyn Charlotte

what?

Evil Fey
Evil Fey

hey, how do you train them for code breaking and necromancy?

Glowingafrika2010
Glowingafrika2010

i wish they would change those characters and put some real people in this game like sleuth noir

Fathom
Fathom

I thought whether you get skill point or not depends on how you solve the case.... I have wasted too much thinking on finding the logic!!

R_Chip_R
R_Chip_R

Hello sleuth admin, I have earned enough skill points to learn the code breaking skills, may I know who teaches code breaking and details about the skill please?

Seamoss
Seamoss

Hi R-Chip_R, don't waste your skill points on code breaking skills, this skill is no longer useful (there used to be notes that you were able to read with the skill but not anymore).

agent bubbles101
agent bubbles101

thanks

keshan
keshan

thank you hoping forward for it.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help