Community - Message Boards

Game Announcements

New Skills!

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

There are two new skill available for those of you who have unlocked the two highest case givers:

CODE BREAKING
Unravel meaning buried within a coded message. You must find a quiet place to concentrate to use this skill.

NECROMANCY
Speak with the dead to learn what secrets they took with them to the grave. You can only commune with the very recently departed.

I'll let y'all figure out the rest of the details. I'm going to sleep now.

Happy Sleuthing.

Replies
TC Lambert
TC Lambert

Thanks Ben! Lots of fun new stuff! :)

Azar
Azar

Thanks Ben for new content. New townies are found :), new skills added (by AIU :)). We are waiting impatiently for more ;). I am proud, that my idea about using gift to trade/bribe is implemented.

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Hi Ben,

Thank you again for adding the new skills. Its awesome discoveries I've found when i used my necromancy skill on a dead suspect ^_^

Droid
Droid

Is there anybody there?

Knock once for yes, twice for no ;)

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Hi Ben,

I think you need to make a little amendment to the Necromancy Skill. First of all, level 1 means I can ask the spirit of the dead suspect 1 question & level 2 means 2 questions. The problems are:

1) Why must i charm/int the spirit (how come spirit can clam?) in order for it to answer my questions?
2) When i charm for my 1st question, it can only answer 1 question, then i know i need to int it to get my 2nd question, but the screen said that the spirit will answer 2 questions, but after the 1st question from my 2nd manipulation, it starts to fade.
3) If its true that spirit can be manipulated, then i'm sure i can offer gifts to it, but what would a spirit need a gift?

hehe...i hope you could just remove the manipulation buttons & just let the spirit answer 1 question if i have level 1 & answer 2 questions when i have level 2, so that there's no need to manipulate it.

thanks. your consideration is greatly appreciated. ^_^

Cinderella
Cinderella

Joseph you are really into the dead. You better lay off. LOL Wonder if they eat candy. Cologne or Perfume would be a nice smell when they pass you are they are going to be stinking. If you bribe them Joseph, what are they going to spend their money on. Maybe you could get them to break into a suspects house and open the window and letting you in, instead of you having to pay for keys.

Good Luck Joseph. BTW, have you seen the janitor?

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

@cind: haha, i haven't seen the janitor yet, still need 2 expensive colognes & well, maybe the Facilitator should sell gifts for spirit & as for bribing with money, i think it will not work, coz its a suspect, not a townie. ^_^

Cordova
Cordova

Ok I give up. . .I cannot find how to speak to dead! Joseph? anyone?

what am I missing?

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

@Cordova: There are a few steps you need to accomplished before you can find the person who teaches Necromancy.

PM Sent. ^_^

Droid
Droid

@Joseph,

I think charm/int and gifts should still apply, consider for example the grave goods buried with corpses for their use in the afterlife.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help