Community - Message Boards

Game Announcements

New Skills!

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

There are two new skill available for those of you who have unlocked the two highest case givers:

CODE BREAKING
Unravel meaning buried within a coded message. You must find a quiet place to concentrate to use this skill.

NECROMANCY
Speak with the dead to learn what secrets they took with them to the grave. You can only commune with the very recently departed.

I'll let y'all figure out the rest of the details. I'm going to sleep now.

Happy Sleuthing.

Replies
Detective Sissy Andrews
Detective Sissy Andrews

WOW! that's so cool Ben. Thanks :D

bilbot-the-hommit
bilbot-the-hommit

1) Sweet dreams

2) just my 2 cents worth: I think it is *not* a good idea to display only the skills we have at least 1 point with. For beginners, they may not notice that they can have other skills.

Cinderella
Cinderella

Way to Go Ben. You are awesome and so is Sleth Shades of Mystery. Can we get you to pay real people to come in and do our chores so that we can play all day?

Dande_Foss
Dande_Foss

lmao@talking to the dead!!!

woohoo, we can hold seances now!

thanks for adding new "toys"

McAvoy
McAvoy

Thanks for the two new skills, but i agree with Bilbot-Milmot. I'd like to see the other skills listed to know what else i can get.

Master Bator
Master Bator

Where do I train Code Braking & Necromancy?

And what happened to my Hair Analysis and Negotiation skills? Suddenly they just dissapeared from the overview ..
Been gone for some time so I might have missed some vital info..

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

thanks Ben for the new skills ^_^

Golduck
Golduck

As Owen from Total Drama Island would say, "WOOHOO!!!!!"

TC Lambert
TC Lambert

Thanks Ben! Lots of fun new stuff! :)

Azar
Azar

Thanks Ben for new content. New townies are found :), new skills added (by AIU :)). We are waiting impatiently for more ;). I am proud, that my idea about using gift to trade/bribe is implemented.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help