Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Problems With New Players

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Hi All,

I would like to bring to your attention that its not that we all (Veteran Players) doesn't want or hate new players, its just that they like to send random PMs to us, asking for help, but when we reply to them, they never reply back.

To all new players, is it so fun to send a PM to Veteran players & doesn't care to reply us back once we've replied to you??

Please...don't be a weirdo & force me to put every new players on my ignore lists, as i really don't want to do that. Understand, new players?

Replies
bilbot-the-hommit
bilbot-the-hommit

can we pick other people's noses in public?

Captain Scarlett
Captain Scarlett

Pick a nose - I knew there was something I forgot to do.

*Elle*
*Elle*

And yet your glasses stay on!

Cinderella
Cinderella

Captain Scarlett, I think that men without noses are sexy.

Saree Raymond
Saree Raymond

You gan pigk my node ip youd hads ade cdean. I deed idt.

Dan L. Nerf
Dan L. Nerf

I already said that i am not on the computer 24/7. Got that?! i didn`t mean to not reply to you. i was sleeping at 11:30 P.M. i don`t mean to be rude, just to tell you all.

Melura
Melura

As a new player myself, (in fact, this is my first post,) I would be very hesitant about messaging anyone, since I don't yet know the game well enough to really ask a knowledgeable question worth a veteran player's time. If I were to ask, however, I most certainly would reply with a thanks. Manners tend to be part of a person, I think, and not "old" or "new" status in a game. Anyway, I'm pleased to meet you all.

wency
wency

i would like to reply pls help the case off james zimmeran

Zoe White
Zoe White

No really.....

Zoe White
Zoe White

James Zimmeran was good case. I hate sam Zimmeran

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help