Community - Message Boards

Newbie Questions

standing with fixer

Michelley
Michelley

how do you get your standings higher with the fixer?

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

in order to get introduced to the Fixer, first, u need to get a false accusation, then while not doing a case, go to the bar & talk to the bartender, he will then introduce you to the fixer. for the first time you pay fixer to remove your false accusation, you will have a standing of 5 with the fixer, then from there onwards, you can choose to do favor for the fixer in order to raise her contact points.

Michelley
Michelley

oh thnx!

Alf Nordhus
Alf Nordhus

I have never come across the fixer, only heard of his abilities to clean stains on records. From Joseph Chen's post it seems like knowing the fixer could be an advantage?! (doing favours etc.) Is it "wise" to get a FA just to unlock him?

TC Lambert
TC Lambert

No it is not good to get an FA just to meet that evil witch. The only benefit to having a high standing with her is a discount in what you have to pay her to save your detective and remove FAs from your record. It would be best if you never met her at all in your sleuthing career. :)

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

yup, TC Lambert is right, its better not to meet the Fixer at all, meaning you could have used the favors to increase the other townie's standings instead of the fixer. ^_^

Alf Nordhus
Alf Nordhus

Thanks a lot TC Lambert and Joseph Chen! No witch for me then, if I can help it... : )

ms.schuster
ms.schuster

do you have to wait to be asked to do a favor for the fixer or is there a way you can choose to do favors?

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

@ms.schuster: when you get favor options from your case givers, you can browse the cases to see if there's an option for the Fixer, then you can choose to do it. However, if you haven't got an FA, its better that you be more careful with your cases rather than getting an FA just to unlock the Fixer, which is not recommended. ^_^

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help