Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Harder Case Givers... At Long Last

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

Well, for those of you paying attention, I promised to release harder case givers "no later than the end of August", live and in person, way back on episode 1 of Sleuth Radio.

Then, at the end of August, I said "in another week". After that I just stopped promising timelines.

Soooo, anywho, here at last, and (almost) worth the long wait:

It is now possible to unlock harder case givers than the three faction bosses. I'll leave it up to all of you to figure out the details, but the mission involves some of the previously under appreciated denizens of Sleuth City.

There are a few other goodies thrown in there for you over achieving top-of-charters too.

Enjoy!

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

ohh Ben,

what does this msg "There are a few other goodies thrown in there for you over achieving top-of-charters too." meant???

Jane Digby
Jane Digby

Cant wait ( getting quite bored with all the others)

I NEED MORE!

Azar
Azar

I agree with Joseph. After necromancy/code breaking skill (more then 60 days ago) nothing new .... Even with +60 standing with many townies :(

Maybe am I wrong? I hope ...

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Its seems that once again, we need to wait for Ben to reply. Well Ben, could you just make a little change with Code Breaking skill, so that when you use it, it will directly tells you what lies in the Encoded Note, rather than just narrowing it down to who can decode it for you.

picnic7082
picnic7082

Reply deleted by Moderator.

Mr Red
Mr Red

Thank you. So kind of you , Ben. I will try my best to solve the mysteries!

alexisprncss
alexisprncss

kamia lee
kamia lee

kamia lee
kamia lee

Droid
Droid

Well, they are certainly much harder than they were yeaterday.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help