Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Harder Case Givers... At Long Last

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

Well, for those of you paying attention, I promised to release harder case givers "no later than the end of August", live and in person, way back on episode 1 of Sleuth Radio.

Then, at the end of August, I said "in another week". After that I just stopped promising timelines.

Soooo, anywho, here at last, and (almost) worth the long wait:

It is now possible to unlock harder case givers than the three faction bosses. I'll leave it up to all of you to figure out the details, but the mission involves some of the previously under appreciated denizens of Sleuth City.

There are a few other goodies thrown in there for you over achieving top-of-charters too.

Enjoy!

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

ahh, great ideas so far, but still missing:

1) Arch-Villian Hunts
2) Scripted Mysteries
3) Multi-City Travelling

Let us all kindly give sometime for Ben to create these as well, while we enjoy the new harder cases ^_^

milmot2
milmot2

If you are too kind with Ben, a week becomes 2 months :)

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

@milmot2: lol... if we don't give Ben some time, then "a particular girl" will jump into the picture telling everyone that this is only a hobby for Ben. Don't ask me who is that girl. Thank you.

emilypoop
emilypoop

Reply deleted by Moderator.

emilypoop
emilypoop

Reply deleted by Moderator.

Cinderella
Cinderella

Milmot2, Ben just came back from a long deserved vacation. Let him settle in before you get him working. LOL

nohrah1
nohrah1

I love this game. I am still not playing the harder cases but I did do a hard case and found a bank key which was exciting.
I reckon this game is fantastic value for dollars. I can buy a game for 19.99 a month and once it's finished I do not want to play it again. Whereas Slueth I am paying half and loving it more.

emma1000daisy
emma1000daisy

that idea will be alright

Droid
Droid

So Milmot was using a 'bot to solve the cases, that explains how he did so many cases per day. I don't think anyone could do that many with just the mouse or even the tab key.

Cinderella
Cinderella

I think that is what I noticed when I said that I didn't know who was who anymore. Maybe I am wrong but I watched the lights on sleuth mail. It actually started scaring me. Don't ask him how many detectives he was using, I don't think that he would tell you. I may be wrong, but I don't think so. It is no wonder that he put me on ignore, bots don't chat do they? LOL

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help