Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Encoded Notes

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

Those of you working on Incredibly Hard cases will notice a new feature we just introduced today, Encoded Notes.

Encoded Notes are really either Threatening Notes (handwriting evidence) or Signed Notes (suspect unlock notes), but you need to jump through some extra hoops to read them.

Good Luck!

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

sorry for double-posting, i'm currently stucked on a case with the following error:

SERVER ERROR

Something went wrong with that command:

location_load

Suspect_Corpse_Findable_Object instance has no attribute
'encrypted'

Please help. Thanks in advance.

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

Ok, the new bug with the suspect corpses has been fixed.

Hopefully everything should be working as expected now...

Droid
Droid

Not that it's related but if you enter the bank safe in between cases you might get:

something went wrong with that command:
place_bank_safe
nonetype has no attribute 'victim'

That's quite a tan you got on your vacation :)

Dande_Foss
Dande_Foss

thanks for fixing the 'dead body' bug...I've yet to find the new note but...thanks for that fix also

TC Lambert
TC Lambert

Finally found a purple note. Thanks for the new stuff Ben! Can't help but wonder what other secrets the factions are hiding.

Azar
Azar

Ben - errors have gone and very well. Could You unlock "dead tree" casess in Azar Investigation Unit case files, too.
There are seven cases:
1xJuniper Johnson
2xgeassicka2910
1x Ms. Sydney
2xRoxxy0
1xpunchdrunk

Thanks for pink pages and .... we are waiting impatiently for more :)

Daisuki
Daisuki

Sounds good to me. The more challenging the better.

Thanks!

~Daisuki

Scranton
Scranton

Well i found an encoded game in my IH game today. However, i am still not sure how to get it decoded. Can someone enlighten me on this?

Droid
Droid

Try asking one of the faction minions - realtor, socialite, priest - to see if they can decypher it.

Scranton
Scranton

Ah, Droid, thanks for the tips. I might have bypassed them when i was searching all over for anyone to decipher the note. However, on 2nd thought, there is no way they'd be willing to do that diciphering for me right now anyway. I don't have enough of those points to get them to like me very much. My standing with them went down when i dumped all the found documents to get to know yet another faction boss, annoying the other contacts.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help