Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Encoded Notes

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

Those of you working on Incredibly Hard cases will notice a new feature we just introduced today, Encoded Notes.

Encoded Notes are really either Threatening Notes (handwriting evidence) or Signed Notes (suspect unlock notes), but you need to jump through some extra hoops to read them.

Good Luck!

Replies
bbw24
bbw24

I'm lost, who or where do I go for help with encrypted notes?

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

hi bbw24,

PM sent. ^_^

Cinderella
Cinderella

I haven't had a chance to find one of these yet, but thank you Ben for making the game more interesting.

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Hi Ben,

The encoded note need slight amendment, coz instead of showing the victim's first name, its showing:

[VictimFirstName]

^_^

jellyluv
jellyluv

cool!!! Thanks BENā™„

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

Joseph Chen,

Did you see that [VictimFirstName] tag in the Case File, or when you got the note decoded?

Thanks.

Night Owl
Night Owl

Hmmm, Same as Joseph here too....[VictimFirstName] tag is both in the case file and after getting the note decoded. It didn't change and the person mentioned in the note was found in that persons house? So it didn't actually give me any new information whatsoever?

Azar
Azar

One more thing - when one of suspect died I was unable to go into his/her house. Instead rooms I saw message about "dead body found" error.

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

I just want to add that I do not do IH cases but do VVH cases, and today any case that had a suspect die got the message Aazr mentioned. I had to quit 2 cases because of this.

Introducing new things to make the game more interesting is a great thing but harming what is already good is not.

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

The [VictimFirstName] bug has been fixed. I'm looking into the dead suspect bug now...

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help