Community - Message Boards

Detective Agency Recruiting

Azar Investigation Unit is looking for one active member.

Azar
Azar

Number one agency is looking for one active member.
I do not require, that he/she has to be very experienced, but for sure he/she has to be active.

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Well, for those active new players, if you do not know what AIU has to offer you in return for your activeness, then I can share a little tips with you all.

AIU has at least the following benefits:
1) Currently, there's 2 members in AIU who're able to unlock RH cases (2560 xp).
2) Currently, AIU is the only agency who has members who've the 2 new skills > Code Breaking & Necromancy.

For those active new players (who are able to complete your daily 3 favors without problems), do not hesitate to contact the director of AIU (Azar) for an invitation.

^_^ Good Luck AIU ^_^

Ibn Abu Al Munni
Ibn Abu Al Munni

'M interested if you agree

annabella01
annabella01

I AM INTERESTED TOO

Azar
Azar

Sorry, we are full.

Ibn Abu - read sticky mail in this thread, please.

Azar
Azar

We are looking for one active person. If You want hunting with us You have to have time about high noon (server time).

Droid
Droid

In other words you get priority if you play from about 12PM srever time for 5 hours every night.

Night Owl
Night Owl

And that's how long its taking to do one TH now with no stored favours :(

madam laura
madam laura

i'm interested if the spot is still available. I'm very active and am always trying to get new skills and contacts. thanks

Azar
Azar

Hi Madam Laura,
We are watching You :) If Your activity will be high enough, then I will send You an invitation.
Remember, that we are interested in member, who could hunt at high noon (server time). Of course I know, that You will not be able help us now (You have to improve Your standings).

stelh
stelh

may i join?

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help