Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Skill points earned...

Tess
Tess

What determines if skill points are earned? I have played intermediate cases where, after solving them, it says I either earned 0, 1, or 2 points.. What determines this???

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

After 3,279,170 xp, it will be 162,000 xp per skill point.
Before 3,279,170 xp, it will be 81,000 xp per skill point.
Before 1,600,000 xp, it will be 40,500 xp per skill point.

riz007
riz007

you have a very good knowledge, chen
you should help like this to all
you are doing it
good

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

@riz:
I did a search with the search box and found what I'm looking for, although not into details that I've given above, but much more info that I'm allowed to give directly to the board.

@kivaas:
Before 800,000 xp, it will be 20,000 xp per skill point.

I haven't keep track before 800,000 xp, sorry about that.

riz007
riz007

hmmmmmmmmmmm inpressive

kivaas
kivaas

At the moment (still below 100k) I need about 2560 exp per skill point (i.e. 4 IH cases), and I heard that it doubles after 100k. But then I might get better cases again, which balance that out...

Isaac Mendez
Isaac Mendez

mmm... Good intel Kivaas ;) wink

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

@kivaas: so, could you take note how many xp you need to get 1 skill point until you reach 800,000 xp? Then you can create a table. ^_^

kivaas
kivaas

I suspect that I will need about 5000 exp for one skill point now (as I just passed the 100k border), I'll check with the next few cases. Just hope that I get enough possibilities to do favors for the locksmith, as I need the bank president for better cases so that I can go on at one skill point per day again...

And I further believe that from 200000 onwards, I'll probably need 10000 exp per skill point (which is really unfair, because there won't be any harder cases before 1 million exp anymore), and from 400000 exp on, it will probably be 20000 exp per point till 800000.

Guess we made our table somehow... :)

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

hahaha...

just keep raising both Locksmith/Stylist, then raise Bank President/Editor In Chief, they will straight away offer you Stupendously Hard Cases worth of 1280 xp per cases.

Good Luck, I know you can do it.

Voy Seven
Voy Seven

Contribution to the table: From 50k experience onwards, I need 2560 XP for one skill point, before it was only 1280 XP per skill point.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help