Community - Message Boards

Message Board Game Room

Word Morph

Natalia B. V.
Natalia B. V.

I will start by writing a word. You need to change 1 letter to make another word. You can change a letter, add a letter or remove a letter. The next person will do the same and so on.

e.g. 'team' can become 'teal'(change the m to an l), 'teams' (add an s) or 'tea' (remove the m).

Replies
Gary Jules
Gary Jules

Where's the updates that you promised, Ben?

Jayneromina
Jayneromina

not applicable 4 this post, Joseph, sorry, Gary!!

Joseph Chen
Joseph Chen

I don't live in the U.S. so that's the best I can do to get Ben's attention. Also, it seems that most of the players doesn't care the game didn't get any updates.

Jayneromina
Jayneromina

I don't live in the US either! Seems to me, we either accept the situation, or go look 4 another game that suits. Or make the most of this game as it stands. And you do not have to sub, that is a personal choice.

Joseph Chen
Joseph Chen

Its a tough choice to make, as I always tell myself, if I stay on, someone will beat me sooner or later and I really want to see that.

So, anyone who lives in the U.S., could you go visit Ben and ask him regarding updates?

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

But on the other hand, if I have the capabilities to create such a game like this, I would definitely feel bad for keeping my customers in the dark, without updates and I will definitely not make any empty promises.

How about Ben take down this game, let say for 2 - 3 years, convert this game to be playable on Android and Apple device, set a price for it so that anyone who wish to play it can pay.

Sarah McCartney
Sarah McCartney

Squire

dedektif_Liz
dedektif_Liz

grand

wow this site is soooo old that nobody run it anymore, i guess.
But still we pay for it lol.
I hope owner of this site comes back and improve and update it.
Does anybody know how to contact the owner??

Happy Sleuthing

dedektif_Liz
dedektif_Liz

oh im sorry i was looking another page of answers lol

I mean the word: Quire

Juliet Walnoha
Juliet Walnoha

sarah, you took away two.
squirted

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help