Community - Message Boards

Newbie Questions

skills points

Mary Hainsworth
Mary Hainsworth

I'm quite bugged... I'm at my 54th case and at level very hard, am just getting 1 skill point... And they don't offer me higher cases... Is there anything to do or have I started the wrong way, meaning getting on higher levels too quickly?

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

PM sent ^_^

Lucy Banner
Lucy Banner

I would also like the answer to this question as I am in a similar position. Thanx x

Tuppence Tommy
Tuppence Tommy

The best way to answer this quetion? "Ben" and the creators of the game wanted things to actually get harder the further you get into the game. So, the more experience points you get after a certain level (ie., very hard cases), the fewer and far between you accumulate skill points. Early on at beginner and easy cases you might have gotten a skill point every case or every other case. Later, it might be as random as every 100 experience points or every 1000 experience points. Someone has posted a chart in the message boards in reference/reply to this question before. . .you might want to use the "search" function in order to find it. . .

Also check out sleuthtips.com or supersleuth.weebly.com. . .those sites might have more info about this issue as well. . .

MissManda722
MissManda722

Yea it's kinda like most RPG games you can play on any console. Skill points are the closest thing we have to a "Level UP" because they determine our ability to get more skills. So "Level Ups/skill points" take more and more experience each time.

kivaas
kivaas

I'm trying to find that chart, but actually I couldn't until now...

kivaas
kivaas

if anybody finds it, please post it here!

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help