Community - Message Boards

Message Board Game Room

Corrupt a Wish

dotcomm3
dotcomm3

Okay, so I know this was a big hit over on the Sleuth Noir boards, so I thought I'd start the game over here!

So for all newbies out there, here's how the game works. The person before you posts a wish. You make that wish come true, but with a little twist. Then you make a wish of your own. Like this:

User 1:
I wish I had a pony.

User 2:
You have a pony, but it bites you on a semi-regular basis.

I wish I could find true love.

User 3:
You find true love, but the person you fall in love with is frightfully disgusting and your entire family hates him/her.

I wish I had a good wish.

And that's basically how it goes. Get it? Got it? Good. Let's get to wishin'! I'll start things off...

I wish I was psychic.

Replies
Chloe Burns
Chloe Burns

Ok Glenda your a murderer who never gets caught.. Unfortunately your victims start haunting you so bad it drives you insane forcing you to confess just to make them stop.

I wish I could work for the FBI...

Kayshe
Kayshe

you work for the FBI but you only got the job for your looks so they stuck you at a desk doing paperwork

I wish my wish cannot be corrupted......HA!!

pokezies
pokezies

Your wish is granted, but now you'll never get to know what my brilliant mind would think of if you would have posted a legit wish :D HA! :DD

I wish I could talk to cats. Just cats, other animals interest me not that much.

BrewsterAnne
BrewsterAnne

Wish granted! You talk to cats and learn the secrets of their dark haunting lives. However, because you now know their secrets, the head cat banishes you to Cat Never Never Land where you only hear the cats talking about what a weirdo you are on a 24/7 basis. (They don't want you to tell their secrets because scientists at Area 51 would kidnap them for scientific studies).

I wish the gov would show evidence of alien, extraterrestrial, visitation on earth.

Capt Jojo
Capt Jojo

They come out with the proof that their is alien evidence on earth!. Holy cow you say as you see the photo on TV as it looks like YOU! They erased your memory and dropped you on earth. As you find this out so does the rest of your neighborhood which happens to house too many scientist's out of work and needing a good 'case'. You are chopped up and autopsied alive in you kitchen.

I wish i was at a nude beach.

mwahmwah
mwahmwah

You find yourself at a nude beach. You're surrounded by the company of beautiful (nude women) who all seem attracted to you. Everyone looks to be enjoying themselves. Especially one man, on the sun bed opposite you, who (nude of course) has begun to dance. Upon a closer look, you realise this man is your father.
I wish that I could be an equal in my home.

EyesWideShut
EyesWideShut

Wish granted! But as your authority increases with each day, you become this godly, holy person in your home... There are rumours going around the world that the new Jesus named mwahmwah was born. People desperately want to rely on you and your opinions, they start visiting your home, you cant even go out anymore without being bothered by masses of fans. You are so exhausted you wish you were invisible.

I wish to be able to eat sweets without putting on any weight

Iona Gunn
Iona Gunn

Your wish comes true EyesWideShut. You can eat and eat and eat any number of sweets and stay exactly the same weight. However, your teeth rot beyond repair - no dentist can save them. They become little black stumps and then fall out : (

I wish that I could do some great card tricks.

Nina Maxwell
Nina Maxwell

Your wish comes true and you learn many great card tricks. You quickly become famous and preform at magic shows all over the world. You go to NASA and preform for the scientists that work there. After your show, the head scientist comes up to you. As you talk you learn that she leads the study of humans interacting with UFOs. She asks if you would do your tricks for a study of hers. You agree and she leads you into an exam room. She straps you to a table. You start to panic as you are lifted up by a tractor beam. You are never seen again.

I wish that i could be the fastest swimmer in the world.

Bertie Wooster
Bertie Wooster

Congratulations! Your wish has been granted! Nina Maxwell is the fastest swimmer in the history of mankind. She decides to participate in the 2016 Summer Olympics. Nina Maxwell dives into the swimming pool and splashes about in the water. Her strokes are so rapid and unpredictable that she accidentally creates a tsunami that destroys millions of innocent spectators.

I want to be FBI Agent Dale Cooper from "Twin Peaks".

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help