Community - Message Boards

Message Board Game Room

Corrupt a Wish

dotcomm3
dotcomm3

Okay, so I know this was a big hit over on the Sleuth Noir boards, so I thought I'd start the game over here!

So for all newbies out there, here's how the game works. The person before you posts a wish. You make that wish come true, but with a little twist. Then you make a wish of your own. Like this:

User 1:
I wish I had a pony.

User 2:
You have a pony, but it bites you on a semi-regular basis.

I wish I could find true love.

User 3:
You find true love, but the person you fall in love with is frightfully disgusting and your entire family hates him/her.

I wish I had a good wish.

And that's basically how it goes. Get it? Got it? Good. Let's get to wishin'! I'll start things off...

I wish I was psychic.

Replies
Alex A. Player
Alex A. Player

You can drive but unfortunately you lost both arms in a freak hopscotch contest in Alaska and then learned to use your legs but then lost those in a freak branch swinging marathon over in the Sahara. Wish I had $275, 559.36 in cash.

blimbo2005
blimbo2005

Wish granted. You recieve $275,559.36 in cash from winning the lottery, but you are so far in debt that the irs takes all of it and leaves you the .36.

I wish I could read minds

Seth Phantom
Seth Phantom

Granted, but then you read all the horrible things they're thinking of.

I wish I had no more wishes.

Sammy McArcher
Sammy McArcher

Granted, but someone else wishes there were more wishes, so the wishes continue.

I wish for a time/space travel device--that works.

Meg Hitchy
Meg Hitchy

Your wish comes true! A time/space travel machine is invented and you hop in and end up in....prehistoric times!
You are admiring the beautiful blue skies when you get trampled by a T-rex :)

i wish that my could be the way i want it to be

meg x

cristopher58
cristopher58

your wish comes true but your wish made your friends jealous and you have no friends. I wish my entire family could live forever

Likare
Likare

*snap* your wish comes true and your family lives forever. This soon draws the attention of your neighbours and friends, which soon spreads to the entire state, your family becomes so popular that the media soon takes notice, and your family becomes a world wide sensation, everybody wants a piece of the family who lives forever, in the hopes that they too could get a bit of the magic. Your house is robbed blind by the mob, and your family is only left with the clothes on their back. The government chooses to intervene, promising to keep your family safe from the mob under the anonymous program, unfortunately, that program also includes locking your family up in small confined rooms in solitary isolation while they dissect each member of your family in different ways trying to discover the secret to immortality while you are all still kept alive by your wish. Have a great forever!

I wish i could fully understand and speak all human languages.

NikkiSnoop
NikkiSnoop

You can! But the only things you hear are bad news!
I wish I had a cupcake that never goes mouldly

anabell4848
anabell4848

Your cupcake wish comes true! But after you eat it, it's gone forever.

I wish I was a master of all types of martial arts.

NikkiSnoop
NikkiSnoop

Oh of course! *wish*
But...Your spell goes wrong and you accidently keep hurting people badly, and you sadly cannot stop with the skill . And you get tomatoes and other veg thrown at you because you can't be quiet and stop shouting "HIYAAAAA!" In the end you get locked up for a new law, No martial arts. Now all angry martial artists are angry, waiting for you to come out of jail.... Love your wish!

I wish I could get a free car and win the lottery

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help