Community - Message Boards

Message Board Game Room

Corrupt a Wish

dotcomm3
dotcomm3

Okay, so I know this was a big hit over on the Sleuth Noir boards, so I thought I'd start the game over here!

So for all newbies out there, here's how the game works. The person before you posts a wish. You make that wish come true, but with a little twist. Then you make a wish of your own. Like this:

User 1:
I wish I had a pony.

User 2:
You have a pony, but it bites you on a semi-regular basis.

I wish I could find true love.

User 3:
You find true love, but the person you fall in love with is frightfully disgusting and your entire family hates him/her.

I wish I had a good wish.

And that's basically how it goes. Get it? Got it? Good. Let's get to wishin'! I'll start things off...

I wish I was psychic.

Replies
Sideshow Bob
Sideshow Bob

Granted but it wouldnt make a difference since anything you find out goes in 1 ear and comes out the other

I wish i could be a flying karate master who could shoot lasers out of his eyes

Severs
Severs

Granted! But, being the idiot that, you are, you accidently karate chap yourself and die.

I wish I had infinite wishes.

DiGris
DiGris

Granted, you are now the genie forced to grant all wishes of the infinite people in your future.

I wish for a piece of pi.

kat00011
kat00011

Granted. 3.14. there you go a piece of PI. Have fun with that.

I wish I could get my brother to shut up (not forever) without killing, maiming, or getting rid of him or causing him any pain.

Samantha McArcher
Samantha McArcher

Granted, but he only shuts up for two minutes.
I wish for the good guys to win against the bad guys in the final shoot-out.

Ilani Young
Ilani Young

They do. Unfortunately the bad guys killed all women before the final shoot-out so the humankind will be extinct anyways.

I wish I was a litter bit taller.

Alex A. Player
Alex A. Player

You can drive but unfortunately you lost both arms in a freak hopscotch contest in Alaska and then learned to use your legs but then lost those in a freak branch swinging marathon over in the Sahara. Wish I had $275, 559.36 in cash.

blimbo2005
blimbo2005

Wish granted. You recieve $275,559.36 in cash from winning the lottery, but you are so far in debt that the irs takes all of it and leaves you the .36.

I wish I could read minds

Seth Phantom
Seth Phantom

Granted, but then you read all the horrible things they're thinking of.

I wish I had no more wishes.

Sammy McArcher
Sammy McArcher

Granted, but someone else wishes there were more wishes, so the wishes continue.

I wish for a time/space travel device--that works.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help