Community - Message Boards

Message Board Game Room

Corrupt a Wish

dotcomm3
dotcomm3

Okay, so I know this was a big hit over on the Sleuth Noir boards, so I thought I'd start the game over here!

So for all newbies out there, here's how the game works. The person before you posts a wish. You make that wish come true, but with a little twist. Then you make a wish of your own. Like this:

User 1:
I wish I had a pony.

User 2:
You have a pony, but it bites you on a semi-regular basis.

I wish I could find true love.

User 3:
You find true love, but the person you fall in love with is frightfully disgusting and your entire family hates him/her.

I wish I had a good wish.

And that's basically how it goes. Get it? Got it? Good. Let's get to wishin'! I'll start things off...

I wish I was psychic.

Replies
Belami
Belami

First line should read, both written and oral...whoops

Regile
Regile

wish granted but in being happy every minute of the day they cant grieve a love ones passing or a relationsip gone sour so the suicide rate sores!

I wish I had a trillion dollars

thesuperdetective546
thesuperdetective546

you do have a trillion dollars but unfortunatly you have stolen that from banks all over the world and you are on the most wanted list.

i wish that had a pet lion that wouldnt eat me!

Rosalind Duke
Rosalind Duke

Granted, however on trying to find a new food source, your pet lion eats everyone else around you, until you finally find yourself alone with the beast that destroyed your hopes of happiness. In your anger, and indeed hunger you eat the lion companion, making yourself even more lonely than before.

I wish I could breathe both above and below the water.

DiGris
DiGris

Granted, but when you dive to a considerable depth you realize you never wished to be able to breathe in water, just underneath it. You are in the depths, so you dive deeper to try and dig below the water, failing to realize that as you do this the water will just get deeper along with you. You drown.

I wish for a pool table.

Missy M.
Missy M.

Granted, but in the firt play you ruined the green fur (but don't worry, drowning is worse)....

I wish the summer would last until Christmas!

thesuperdetective546
thesuperdetective546

Granted but unfortunatly it becomes extremly hot everywhere, so all icebergs melt and we are all drowned! thanks a lot.

I wish that i could make real wishes

Wes M
Wes M

Granted. You have the ability to grant any wish in the world, but soon the knowledge of your gift spreads across the world. Soon you are being bombarded with phone calles, emails, letters, and strangers at your door begging for miracles. You eventually become so overwhelmed that you wish that you did not have the gift anymore. When the world learns that you no longer have your power, everyone turn their backs on you and you live the rest of your life in solitude.

I wish that my house never needed cleaned.

Monk as Stottlemeyer
Monk as Stottlemeyer

You get your wish-sort of. Your house never needs to be cleaned, but now it can never be cleaned! So now dust and pests are piling up everywhere and there's nothing you can do about it.

I wish I could be me.

(Apologies to Sir William Weine for copying his paradoxical wish back at Noir!)

Rosalind Duke
Rosalind Duke

Granted, but at the rate of how your life is going, you feel life is no longer worth living and hence commit suicide.

I wish I knew how on earth Sir William Weine's wish can be paradoxical.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help