Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

The Worst

Roxxy0
Roxxy0

What do you all think looks the worst towards a detective...

More Missed Deadlines or More Quit Cases?

just for the heck of it...

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

hi all,

I had a few cases where there's only 1 PE found, where i've triple-check the crime scene. well, i found a way of finding that murder weapon, no matter what it takes & then make sure i unlock all suspects listed & if the fake alibi suspect has only 2 stars (note), then i'll just have to ask everyone else, the proof, if there's no proof, then its definitely another PE in the crime scene.

but remember, there's actually a need to pick up all samples from suspect's homes, especially in such 2 stars cases, so that if i go back to the crime scene the 2nd time, i would save time without the need of going to suspect's home to match the new PE found.

Well, I'm just a newbie, able to unlock VH cases, but will not do them unless its a favor (+ its a favor for a contact that i want). For newbies out there, we need to do cases slowly, most important, don't lose hope.

Spyrick
Spyrick

The only dark spot in my record is the one case that I had to quit. So I'm going to have to say, for now, it is quit cases that I dislike the most.

Chinita
Chinita

Reply deleted by Moderator.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help