Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

The Worst

Roxxy0
Roxxy0

What do you all think looks the worst towards a detective...

More Missed Deadlines or More Quit Cases?

just for the heck of it...

Replies
Sandy Scoop
Sandy Scoop

Hey RoxxyO,

I personally don't think either do. If I'm really bored in a case or lose my train of thought I might quit. Who cares? Their my cases to pick and choose. And the IH cases can be short on time. So... As far as I'm concerned FA's are the only one's to worry about.

Enjoy! :)

choco_mints
choco_mints

can i say i hate both?
but ive just got my 3rd quit rec becoz i click the accept key to the case have only 6 hours to solve ><. what a big mistake!
yes ms sandy scoop, i concern FAs too... god know how much that rude shaddy charge me.

Luli Holmes
Luli Holmes

I hate them both too - i have sometimes clicked FA if i am running out of time or have hit a dead end and pay the fixer...

I guess i won't be able to afford to do that for much longer.

If i had to choose, i'd go for missed deadlines just because it's lower down the list and i saw someone with 6 and it looked like a 0 :D

Kali Smith
Kali Smith

the Quit cases= not dedicated.

Paula Pugelli
Paula Pugelli

No Kali quit cases could also mean you've run out of charm intimidation, bribes or gifts. But as you've only done one case you wouldn't know about these things.

I don't think either are bad. Missed deadlines suck though (can I say suck?) cause they sometime come as a suprise.

Tarin
Tarin

Kali, I've had to quit cases...I've done hundreds of cases, and occassionally, I have to quit one. It doesn't mean I'm not dedicated, it means its not solvable.

When you get more experienced than you are, you will realize that the easy cases are solvable and sometimes, by pure bad luck, the harder cases are not solvable. Like when you have no gifts, no charm, no int, and the only person holding your evidence dies on you.

So no, NOT not dedicated. Just not ABLE. (Or too frustrated! LOL)

Blair Yeany
Blair Yeany

I wish you clear those off your record as well as false accusations and I'd rather have a missed deadline than quit case. Do I give up? NEVER!!!

Diogo Fernandes Moreira
Diogo Fernandes Moreira

sometimes you've worked out exactly who dunnit but don't have the right number of stars or motive to accuse. I had that situation recently and missed the deadline because of this.

I'd rather quit than miss a deadline, though.

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

hi all,

I had a few cases where there's only 1 PE found, where i've triple-check the crime scene. well, i found a way of finding that murder weapon, no matter what it takes & then make sure i unlock all suspects listed & if the fake alibi suspect has only 2 stars (note), then i'll just have to ask everyone else, the proof, if there's no proof, then its definitely another PE in the crime scene.

but remember, there's actually a need to pick up all samples from suspect's homes, especially in such 2 stars cases, so that if i go back to the crime scene the 2nd time, i would save time without the need of going to suspect's home to match the new PE found.

Well, I'm just a newbie, able to unlock VH cases, but will not do them unless its a favor (+ its a favor for a contact that i want). For newbies out there, we need to do cases slowly, most important, don't lose hope.

Spyrick
Spyrick

The only dark spot in my record is the one case that I had to quit. So I'm going to have to say, for now, it is quit cases that I dislike the most.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help