Community - Message Boards

Newbie Questions

Can't find the 5th suspect help!

Dio Girl
Dio Girl

I asked all the four suspects on "Asked about someone else." For some reason the person is NOT showing up! I asked everybody and still no sign of the missing person.

What's going on?

Replies
Paula Pugelli
Paula Pugelli

Have you asked them for leads? that could unlock another name. Ask about someone else is only for the names you already have. Try searching all the homes for that elusive, sometimes hidden yellow note.

Dio Girl
Dio Girl

I asked alibi and leads.. didn't seen the person's name. Didn't see the yellow note at all in the crime scene.

Dio Girl
Dio Girl

UPDATE: found the yellow note one of the suspect's house.. still haven't found the missing suspect.

TexGirl
TexGirl

Don't know if you still need help but...

1. you said you found "the" yellow note. You may not be aware that there's more than one note. You should check all suspects' houses.

2. If you found the note, but no address, be sure to ask the waiter, the bartender, the fact checker, or the receiving nurse...they can provide whereabouts. Or, you can research at the newspaper, the police station, or the hospital...that will give you either whereabouts or a motive

Dio Girl
Dio Girl

oh sweet thanks

DETECTIVE CILEY
DETECTIVE CILEY

Reply deleted by Moderator.

Patricia Diesing
Patricia Diesing

What was the answer? ^^

Patricia Diesing
Patricia Diesing

Okay, saw it, but still, I checked the houses of all houses at least twice, spoke with all suspects about everything besides the 'Proof', I even have the Key and the first name of the 5th suspect, but the last name is nowhere to be found.

Not many clues left at the crime scene, and none of the clues fit to my two 'Fake Alibi' suspects. Deadline is coming nearer and nearer.

Anyone a clue?

Cheers in advance!

Primrosephewt
Primrosephewt

The murder weapon is a clue..

But these signed notes may not be in obvious places....

try all the bins and even under the body.

Even plant's contain clues,

if you can't find the signed note or even a threatening note is a great clue, you wiil have to quit the case.

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

If you have ONLY 1 suspect, if his/her alibi is verified by a townie, you can assume one of the following statement is true:

1) When you break into his/her house, there would be a Yellow Note
2) If there's no Yellow Note, you can find more suspects by asking Lead
3) If there's no Yellow Note AND no leads, then you've missed a Yellow Note in the Crime Scene.

^_^ Good Luck.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help