Community - Message Boards

Message Board Game Room

Take the post above you way too seriously

Marguerita Salt
Marguerita Salt

We've all seen these kinds of posts on boards, and we've all thought, "it must be fun to be able to overreact that much." So here anything goes!

Read into a phrase way too much, fail to recognise irony or sarcasm, go on a rant about bad spelling, or make misguided personal attacks based on the poster's name.

Begin!

Replies
sargent J.
sargent J.

so now i have ties in my inventory why me???? what about you you sack of potatoes.wait potatoes dont like you either so now you got something against potatoes right okay be that way youss is just a fat wrong man i tell you wrooongg!

Delilah_Drew Louveteau
Delilah_Drew Louveteau

why on earth would you call anyone fat! of all the inhuman things you could have said you just had to go overboard! There are many people that have slow metabolisms and IT IS NOT THEIR FAULT! So there you go sargent-whatever. And why don't you take those 'potatoes' at mash them into your face! That's right MASH THEM!

pokezies
pokezies

(this will be fun :D let's do this with all unseriousity)

sargent- whatever??? WHATEVER?? so NOW after you take it out on those POOR POTATOES you haven't had enough, and you continue to BASH the HARD WORKING POLICE EMPLOYEES. and you know what, how dare you anyway??? you have one false accussation, YOU'RE AN EMBARRASMENT TO DETECTIVES EVERYWHERE
AND WHOS LAST NAME IS LOUVETEAU ANYWAYS WHAT ARE YOU FRENCH
GOD

( ;D )

HQRSES
HQRSES

Oh I'm sure those potatoes aren't very happy about being mashed. Who are you, the potato whisperer? Of all the special people. And how dare you be going off about false accusations. At least Delilah hasn't missed any deadlines OR quit any cases. Are they just too hard for you? Is that it? AND WHAT IS WRONG WITH FRENCH PEOPLE!!!!! And FYI, I am French, too. Oh, I get it. You are just mad because you can't be one of us. Are we too good for you?

Nina Maxwell
Nina Maxwell

ARE THE FRENCH TOO GOOD FOR US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well miss crazy name( like every other word in your completely ridiculous language) you ovbiously don't know anything!!not even how to spell horses!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bethlehim
Bethlehim

I'm confused but anywayz hi everyone wat do yall think of this game

Carmen De Salvador
Carmen De Salvador

OMG...just what the world needs, another ignoramus...I mean, it doesn't take a genius to pay attention to what's going on here... HELLO??? BTW you spelled Bethlehem wrong...

Oh I love this game...

Bertie Wooster
Bertie Wooster

What the bloody hell are you talking about?! Bethlehim lives in a free country! We're allowed to spell words in a bizarre and erratic manner!

Who do you think you are?! You're not better than us! What's wrong with your hat? Why are you dressed like a psychopathic librarian? You look like a startled flamingo!

The moderators should have banned you ages ago! WHAT KIND OF DRUNK AND INTOXICATED PARENT WOULD NAME THEIR DAUGHTER "CARMEN" ?!!!

.Marty.
.Marty.

WOW! << That is all I have to say to you. You have NO right to critisize other peoples hats! If she wants to wear the hat...then she can WEAR IT! And whats this calling people started flamingos?? Have you no compassion you cold-hearted beast! Maybe you should think before you say such horrible things to people!

WHAT? Your surprised at the name "Carmen"? Geez, have you seen your own name lately? WOW....Who would EVER be stupid enough to possibly name their child Bertie. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR PARENTS?

Drew Jenkins
Drew Jenkins

Boobs!

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help