Community - Message Boards

Message Board Game Room

Take the post above you way too seriously

Marguerita Salt
Marguerita Salt

We've all seen these kinds of posts on boards, and we've all thought, "it must be fun to be able to overreact that much." So here anything goes!

Read into a phrase way too much, fail to recognise irony or sarcasm, go on a rant about bad spelling, or make misguided personal attacks based on the poster's name.

Begin!

Replies
Lisa714
Lisa714

Hollin, I guess you're just too busy to use proper grammar as well. If "someone" is offended, it does not mean he or she is suddenly plural (as in "they.") Also, the reason she needed to be a peacemaker was obviously because of all the ridiculous and pointless bickering on this thread!

That was fun.

Michael Cameron
Michael Cameron

Oh, so you have a problem with busy people do you? Well maybe you should get off your fat ass and do some work. You obviously think your more intelligent than everyone else with your 'Grammatical' crap. And now you have a problem with bickering? Maybe your job to get you to lose the calories from the cream bun should be a peacemaker youself. But then again, you need to make sense to be a peacemaker and you do not so you cannot. And now your having fun? Well it may be fun doing nothing and stealing money off of taxpayers to fund your cookies, but it won't last forever! Get a job!

(Damn, that came way to easily)

PianoMan
PianoMan

so you have all the time in the world huh mike to sit here and say we who do work don't bust our butt when we do, nor suffer with the insesent back through leg pain and dealing with all the ground pounding of a job. Just so we can keep putting some precious money in your pocket so you can rip us to shreds on here while eating up the unemployment.

lyndsey123
lyndsey123

umm thats not what hes saying at all pianoman and if your that iggnorant get off the internet and go play your piano alone where you belong kk cuz i swear we didnt invite you here did we no so either stop being stupid or get ofline

MissManda722
MissManda722

( Hey PianoMan, if you see this well...HEY long time no see! :) )

Wow Lyndsey, do you not know how to properly use punctuation? I mean, I can forgive the typos, and that stupid smile on your avatar's face, but would it hurt to use a period, or even a comma?

Drew321
Drew321

miss manda? what kinda name is that i mean come on why couldn't you find a beter name than that? take us out of our missoury and cange your NAME!!!!

No-one
No-one

MissManda, I totally agree. Lyndsey123 is a sad excuse for a sleuth if she can't even use punctuation. That kind of stuff is taught at 5 and if you don't know it as an adult then you need to go to a asylum full of 'special' people like you. If you just can't be bothered, you need to get off your lazy backside and do something to help society. Also, the 123 is very unoriginal.

barbie grl
barbie grl

Yeti and Salt, you two clearly are nutjobs. Why don't you two SHUT UP!!!!! Salt you were voicing you're opinion, Yeti you overreacted! (by a long shot)

barbie grl
barbie grl

CALM DOWN!

ktgreystripe
ktgreystripe

slightly disturbing but amusing : p

You're asking them to calm down? I think that the person using all caps and the oh so typical exclamation point is the one who needs to calm down. Word.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help