Community - Message Boards

Message Board Game Room

Take the post above you way too seriously

Marguerita Salt
Marguerita Salt

We've all seen these kinds of posts on boards, and we've all thought, "it must be fun to be able to overreact that much." So here anything goes!

Read into a phrase way too much, fail to recognise irony or sarcasm, go on a rant about bad spelling, or make misguided personal attacks based on the poster's name.

Begin!

Replies
Belami
Belami

Beware. Rosalind Duke is not who she seems. I find it highly suspicious that Rosalind and her father, Duke Senior, are major characters in As You Like It. It is now obvious to me that Rosalind Duke is actually William Shakespeare in disguise.

Rosalind Duke
Rosalind Duke

There may be many links between my story and Shakespeare's 'As You Like It', but I assure you that me and my father (wherever he is) have nothing to do with the historical figure.

T. Abel Salt
T. Abel Salt

Rosalind - so kind of you to explain to me what I meant in my own post. After all, I'm sure you're much more of an expert in such matters than I am. /sarcasm

Mel Reincarna
Mel Reincarna

Abel no need to be so bent out of shape my dear boy. Rosalind was merely trying to make sure she responded at proper length to your clearly libelous accusation. Now then if you would kindly stop treating us with apparent disdain, perhaps we would be more likely to believe you when you speak.

Severs
Severs

Mel, just what are you implying?! You know what you are? A complete hypocrite. How can you talk about libelous accusations? Is that even a word?! Not only do you take a sadistic delight in pinning the bame on people, but you alsom make up words! Sicko! You're the one treating us with disdain. Get out of town!

lixeydiv
lixeydiv

i am ten, you are all crapheads and you all smell, and i shower every day. so hah.

Jill Weine
Jill Weine

Shower EVERY day? Why not shower every hour? Or every minute? Wouldn't you be even cleaner if you Had a full-scale bath instead of a shower? Or maybe if you bathed in oven cleaner you might become spotless? And how can you be ten? Aren't you ten PLUS however many days? And anyway, ten whats? Months? Weeks? Decades? Centuries? And "you all smell"? Smell of what? Washing powder? Chocolate? Elderberries? Why can't you be more specific?

Shaunessy
Shaunessy

Does anyone else find is humorous that Jill, given her last name, is lecturing the ten year old? Unless of course she was going for whiney, which also fits. LOL

Detective Em
Detective Em

How could you say that!? You could be offending her by saying she was going for whiney. And whats with the "LOL" thing? Cant be bothered to type "Laughing Out Loud"?

Hollin
Hollin

Oh, Em..Why do you need to be such a peacemaker?! If someone is offended by something a person says, then they are just way too sensitive. Oh and some of us lead busy lives and we don't have the extra 3-4 seconds to write out "Laughing out Loud"...geez.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help