Community - Message Boards

Message Board Game Room

Take the post above you way too seriously

Marguerita Salt
Marguerita Salt

We've all seen these kinds of posts on boards, and we've all thought, "it must be fun to be able to overreact that much." So here anything goes!

Read into a phrase way too much, fail to recognise irony or sarcasm, go on a rant about bad spelling, or make misguided personal attacks based on the poster's name.

Begin!

Replies
Mrs. Jada
Mrs. Jada

Crystal, waiting for your comment on MY hat, hihi (< foreign laugh)!!!!

CrystalCrayon
CrystalCrayon

Mrs. Jada

I have to limit myself to use the comp one minute per week. I know you are not be as stressed as me,n SO HA

bye beyonce!

T. Abel Salt
T. Abel Salt

"By the way, has anyone recently heard of Marguerita Salt who first started this post? Or has she quit playing?"

I don't know what you mean by "playing", Missy M. This is a serious business. Marguerita Salt was my sister, she disappeard shortly after getting three false accusations on her record. I came to this city trying to find out what happened to her and for reasons that don't need exploring at this juncture I stuck around to try my hand at this so-called "sleuthing" myself.

Mrs. Jada
Mrs. Jada

It was just a question out of interest.... she didn't appear for a long time until yesterday. Apparently you took her place. Nice to have you back, Marguerita/T.! Really missed your input!

Rosalind Duke
Rosalind Duke

Are you implying that Marguerita and T. Abel are the same person!?!
Despite being siblings, I really don't think they look much the same at all, especially the fact that they are the opposite gender and that's something you can't ever hide!
And I do believe that you should call him 'Salt' as opposed to 'T.' I mean I would hate to be called 'R.' all the time and I'm sure you wouldn't want to be called 'M.' or 'J.'!!!

Missy M.
Missy M.

Maybe we just call him T.Abel!

Missy M.
Missy M.

And yes, they are the same person. Marguerita disappears when T. Abel appears. You don't need to be a detective to find that out. Best regards, M. (daughter of J.)....

T. Abel Salt
T. Abel Salt

I'd heard rumours that this community was rife with ridiculous conjecture but this really takes the biscuit. You think me and Marguerita are the same person? As Ms. Duke correctly pointed out (despite the fact that her post was incredibly sexist and offensive) I am, as far as I know, male, and I think I'd know if I was a woman some of the time.

I'm keeping my eye on you, Missy M. You seem to know more than you're letting on...

Mel Reincarna
Mel Reincarna

...? Do you not know Sir that ending your post that way implies some sort of continuation. I have waited tirelessly, day and night for you to continue, but a month has now passed. How long did you except us to wait for comments from you to spew forth?

6 months? A year? I think not!

Rosalind Duke
Rosalind Duke

ok let's point something out here:

Salt: How am i sexist because i said marguerita is a girl and you are a dude? I'm just stating the facts as they see them. If i was sexist, i would be saying that everyone in these posts were all male because females have no sense of thought to develop intelligent sentences! and of course i am living proof that that is certainly not the case!

Mel: you can use '...' in more cases than just to continue a sentence! I do believe in this case Salt uses it to imply to missy that he isn't done with her not only with this conversation but within the whole game! (correct me if i'm wrong Salt, as always) and you sound kind of stalkish towards Salt if you've been spending every waking minute for him to respond to something you weren't involved with in the first place! Honestly...

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help