Community - Message Boards

Message Board Game Room

Take the post above you way too seriously

Marguerita Salt
Marguerita Salt

We've all seen these kinds of posts on boards, and we've all thought, "it must be fun to be able to overreact that much." So here anything goes!

Read into a phrase way too much, fail to recognise irony or sarcasm, go on a rant about bad spelling, or make misguided personal attacks based on the poster's name.

Begin!

Replies
LimaBean
LimaBean

So is everyone in agreement? Marguerita Salt you have won the argument. Everyone here is completely wacko :p

el oh el "at" Manda

MissManda722
MissManda722

Gosh...get over yourself.

Yeti Face
Yeti Face

You have the cheek to ask Lima to "get over herself"? What about you with your 'fancy bitch hat'?! Your 'cool bitch shades' you have no right to tell anyone to get over themselves you stuck up cow!

MissManda722
MissManda722

Oh yea!? Well it might do you some good to put on a hat and some shades to cover up that fur ball you call a face!

Kevin Greene
Kevin Greene

You get over yourself, Manda, you egotistical b*tch! What the heck is a "Manda" anyway? What, are you Manda the Panda or something? Gosh-ly! You think your better than everyone else? Just because you've done 24 times the amount of cases everyone else has? WELL LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, MISSY! El oh El is not the proper spelling!!! It is an acronym for Laugh Out Loud. Oh, sorry. You probably wouldn't know what an acronym is, would you, Miss Smarty-Pants? You can't even run an agency right! I have to do as little of the work as possible, while you take on all the big, high-and-mighty tasks! Well, I'M NOT TAKING IT ANYMORE!!! YOU ARE PERMANENTLY NOT-BANNED FROM VIGILANTE INVESTIGATIONS, YOU TYPO-NAZI YOU! DON'T GET OUT! DON'T GET OUT!!!!!!

Yeti Face
Yeti Face

Kevin I love you, the way you came to my defence like that was fabulous. I can't believe how simply wonderful you are!

Kevin for world ruler! KEVIN! KEVIN! KEVIN!

MissManda722
MissManda722

Oh shut your trap you snotty little know it all kid. Just because your smarter than most kids your age doesn't mean much when those same kids can't even read! I bet you still hold your mommies hand when you cross the street!

MissManda722
MissManda722

Well gee...now I'm just the town B*tch...wait...that was probably always the case...

Kevin Greene
Kevin Greene

I bet YOU still hold your mommies hand when you cross the street, you extreme grown up!!! You think you can just leave for a cruise with your mommy, and pile up ALL the work of the agency on Wes and I? Well, you have something wrong there! You cannot leave for two minutes, let alone two weeks! And, you expect not to be kicked out when you come back??? Well, you're right! You won't, because I can't kick you out! BUT I WOULD IF I COULD!!! :-)

WHAT AM I DOING MAKING A SMILEY FACE??? :-( Better.

Marguerita Salt
Marguerita Salt

Uh, NEWSFLASH, Kevin, no one gives a Morris Minor's tailpipe about what kind of smiley you use. What, you think that a colon, a hyphen and a bracket actually look like a person's face? You're either really naive or you just don't get out enough to realise that not everyone's face is made up of punctuation like yours is.

Here's a bright idea, if you want to communicate your feelings properly why don't you try using WORDS. Oh wait, never mind, that would require using your limited supply of braincells, best not to risk it.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help