Community - Message Boards

Message Board Game Room

Take the post above you way too seriously

Marguerita Salt
Marguerita Salt

We've all seen these kinds of posts on boards, and we've all thought, "it must be fun to be able to overreact that much." So here anything goes!

Read into a phrase way too much, fail to recognise irony or sarcasm, go on a rant about bad spelling, or make misguided personal attacks based on the poster's name.

Begin!

Replies
Ham Smithfield
Ham Smithfield

So what are you saying? We overreact? What, like we're too emotional? We need therapy? Well, I'm sorry that some of us aren't "logical" enough for you, Ms. Robot-type-person, but we feel strongly about some things, and that doesn't mean we need psychiatric help! I may have had my medications adjusted a couple of times in the past year, that doesn't mean I'm a basket case!! And what do you have against psychiatry anyways?? What, you think we're all just a bunch of nut jobs, and need to be locked away for the good of society, is that what you're trying to say???

WELL, TOUGH NOOGIES, SISTER!! WE MAY BE OFF OUR ROCKERS, BUT WE'RE LOUD AND PROUD, AND WE'RE HERE TO STAY! SO KEEP YOUR EMOTIONLESS ROBOT SELF OUT OF MY FACE, OKAY??!!

How's that for starters? :)

Marguerita Salt
Marguerita Salt

OMG you totally need to get yourself off this board and into an asylum. And btw calling me sister when I'm not your sister is derogatory so you are obviously a total sexist as well as a nutjob.

Yeti Face
Yeti Face

You're a mad man Ham?! Dear God! Get the hell off our site. We don't want you here, e-perving on us trying to get details. We don't want you anywhere near our children!

You complete and utter freak, get lost!

Marguerita Salt
Marguerita Salt

It's people like you, Yeti Face, that make this place so full of hostility. Anyway, Yeti Face blatantly isn't your real name, and you don't qualify to be called Yeti Face just because you've got a beard. Any idiot can see that Yetis have hair all over their face. You might have done some research on yetis before you decided to name your character after them, and I think that this goes to show that you don't do your research possibly so maybe you should just stop posting altogether.

Emeralds
Emeralds

lol @ Ham and Yeti

Its people like you Ham and Yeti that lighten things up. ^_^

Salt, why are you here? You seem so unhappy. We're all just having a little fun.

Marguerita Salt
Marguerita Salt

How dare you make those kinds of judgments when you hardly know me? It's not like I'm the onewho's crazy, or trying to pass myself off as having a Yeti's face when my face hardly has any hair at all. You don't see me making uninformed judgments about you!

Although in your post you did make two things very obvious...

a) You are a communist.
b) You need to get a haircut.

LimaBean
LimaBean

I think you need to calm down Marguerita Salt.

Yeti Face
Yeti Face

What the bloody hell are you on about LimaBean? You think Salt needs to calm.. down?!

YOU COMPLETE AND UTTER MORON. Have you no grasp over someone making an 'overreaction' thread?! Dear God. Just get out, I don't want to see you or your username again.

LimaBean
LimaBean

lol @ Yeti

MissManda722
MissManda722

(omg THIS IS FRIGGIN' GENIUS!)

Apparently Lima thinks it's acceptible to laugh at "special" people. Listen miss Bean-O...it's not his fault he's an egotistical narcissist! And GOSH what is so freakin' hard about typing full letters...are you to lazy to type "el Oh El" ?! and come on...."at" has only one more character for @, and at least that way you don't have to hold down the stupid shift key...it's no wonder you haven't played any cases, you're just way to lazy!

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help