Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Getting rid of the tutorial mystery

Pheebrenella
Pheebrenella

Does anyone know how to get rid of this? It's not available for me to do, but it's still showing up in my missions, and having an incomplete mission stresses me. :)

I've e-mailed the bug department, but haven't heard anything back, and I'm sure it's low priority as it's not really hurting anything.

Thanks!

Replies
Pheebrenella
Pheebrenella

I'm the only one this happened to?

Tee hee hee.

Lady Jas
Lady Jas

Looks like it, lol.

Only thing it can be is a bug and has to be removed manually from Admin.

On another note, be patient with the bug reports. THey get TONS of reports and it can get flooded and lost in all the other stuff. I reported a bug and I eventually got a response. If you checked the box, that says "notify me when bug is fixed" then you will definately get a response back.

Keep us posted hun!

Tahnilly
Tahnilly

I have the same problem now.....:S

Tahnilly
Tahnilly

I STILL have the same problem..lol

AdrennaLynne
AdrennaLynne

Me too.

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

yes please be patient. Since Admin has been doing really great things with the game starting at tutorial, you have to expect a few bugs.

Better things are ahead of you so do not ponder on this too much. Just keep on playing and enjoy what is ahead

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

Yeah I think this occurs during character resets. We'll sort it out in due course.

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

and character resets should also reset the achievements previously achieved.

Amy Starr
Amy Starr

Character resets now reset the achievements previously achieved as well. Thank you Admins for fixing this issue.

Zen™
Zen™

And well done with the "Replay Tutorial" button.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help