Community - Message Boards

Game Announcements

Bunny Droppings

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

Some folks asked that we make the Easter content available earlier this year, so those goodies are starting to show up today.

There is a new achievement available, so everybody should have something new to search for.

Since you have two weeks to search, I've made this hunt a bit harder than what's typical for the other holiday quests. Good Luck!

Replies
fsmooth
fsmooth

what is the achievement

Detective Lechat
Detective Lechat

Ben, I am posting this here in case you miss it on Sleuth Talk.

The butcher's shopping option is gone and the amethyst ring (footprint) along with it. It's darn inconvenient :-(

Skyburner posted this after Halloween last year and it still has not been fixed.

Stacey724
Stacey724

Thank you for keeping the hunt up a little bit longer. I have been working diligently, and am in need of only the Number 1 and 5 prize now! Does anyone know how much longer we have? Also, if anyone has any hints of who to get the prizes from - a friend has been very helpful but I almost gave up because I didn't get a Easter achievement in a favor for over a week.

Also, anyone who has the Rabbit accessory - is your hair analysis bonus working? Many thanks!

Detective C. Kane
Detective C. Kane

Not only is the butcher on strike but so is the barber, hence no blue gloves for hair analysis available.

Detective C. Kane
Detective C. Kane

Oooops my mistake, you need +15 standing with the butcher to get the gloves and I have only +14.

Max Records
Max Records

have paid for a 2 month subscription and did not receive anything yet. Why did this happen? I have a receipt in my email.
Can anyone help answer this question? How do I contact the game administrator?

Detective Lechat
Detective Lechat

Max, try:

help@hypoware.com

Max Records
Max Records

Thank you Detective Lechat for a fast reply. I was reading some of the other players posts, and I see that the site operators do not reply much to some problems. I guess that the site got a free $ 18 from me. I feel I was tricked into paying for the game.

Max Records
Max Records

To: Sleuth Admin
Sent: May 24, 2015 - 08:19
I paid for a 2 month subscription, I have a receipt and still have not received anything. Please help.
Thank You

Bjyman
Bjyman

Anyone have the #5 shoes? That's all I need.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help