Community - Message Boards

Game Announcements

Bunny Droppings

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

Some folks asked that we make the Easter content available earlier this year, so those goodies are starting to show up today.

There is a new achievement available, so everybody should have something new to search for.

Since you have two weeks to search, I've made this hunt a bit harder than what's typical for the other holiday quests. Good Luck!

Replies
Really Red
Really Red

Ben Bunny droppings are fine for me(atleast).......

But i guess u forgot to fix the TH bug........
Plz fix it asap......

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

Ah, that's why everybody was confused.

No, you can't do favors for Chocolate Grove, and you don't need to in order to get the achievement.

I'll remove it from the High Score list to clarify this.

Really Red
Really Red

Ben in the Treasure Hunt of Dies Arcanum Brotherhood the first favor being asked is for Chocolate Grove.......

Plz fix that bug as well.......

Bessie Smith
Bessie Smith

I keep getting stamps in Hammet Square. Is it possible that the game, for some funny reason of its own, has mistaken them for chocolate items?

Really Red
Really Red

AGENCY - STASK - TREASURE HUNTS

Active Treasure Hunts

The Priceless Broach of Rome
Faction: Dies Arcanum Brotherhood

Active

Percent Complete: 0\%

lafede used her connections with Dies Arcanum Brotherhood to start the hunt for The Priceless Broach of Rome . She discovered that the last person they knew of to poessess the Broach was the Chocolate Grove.

Reward: $5500 & 275 Fame

Ben, plz abandon this TH or reset the favor needed for Chocolate Grove......

icaughtyou
icaughtyou

Since Admin has the power to anything he wants, he should go in and reset the hunt, and then allow STASK to re-open it without any additional loss of Bishop standings. Or put in place a way for the Choc Grove to be unlocked as we do with the Cackling Crone. Maybe when you unlock the Grove it would start out as the same initial standing for unlocking a new case giver or match the Crone when you unlock her, then you could get to favors and have the option for the Grove to be available for favors.

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

The Treasure Hunts should now be fixed.

I'll leave up the egg hunt until tomorrow night to give a few more folks a chance to wrap up the achievement.

Really Red
Really Red

Thanks Ben..... TH on again......

Nicole Molloy
Nicole Molloy

Admin, why cant we have KONG QUE back in Easter, when other old players have it through eggs. It seems a bit unfair for us players who were not there 2-3 years back but do get subbd hoping to get full Easter items.

Cant we have Kong que egg in chocolate grove even for one day as a special item?

Easter without KONG QUE is just like a cake without sugar!!!

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

OK, that's a wrap for the hunt.

Congrats to everybody who managed to get the achievement!

Bessie Smith
Detective Lechat
Detective Joseph Chen
Really Red
Nicole Molloy
icaughtyou
justine credibe

Back in your cages bunnies!

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help