Community - Message Boards

Game Announcements

Shades Server Back Up

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

The Shades of Mystery server was down for slightly less than 24 hours January 4th - 5th. It is now back up and everything seems to be working correctly.

I'm sorry for the delay in fixing this. There seems to be something wrong with the automatic alarm that should have notified me. I'll look into that so that I can respond more quickly in the future.

In accordance with our subscription policy, all current subscribers will have two full days added to their active subscriptions.

If you see a problem that you think is related to this outage, please respond to this thread.

Replies
Jayneromina
Jayneromina

Thanks Ben and Happy New Year!

Really Red
Really Red

Great ......... and thanks for responding quickly as soon as u noticed the problem............ and yes Happy New Year..........

Defski
Defski

Not a moment too soon, I hear there's been a murder.

Jayneromina
Jayneromina

There is still a problem! I am not being offered sm, even though I have not done sm today

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

Ok, I think the daily aging didn't run properly, so I re-ran it. You should have a clean slate for the day.

Jayneromina
Jayneromina

thanks very much

icaughtyou
icaughtyou

Hmmmmmmmm.. explains why I have 2 extra days on my sub. I guess real life was too important for me to notice the site went down.

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

Hmm. As some have noted, the site was down again for several hours late yesterday.

I'm looking into the issue some more as I thought I had fixed the previous problem.

In the meantime, current subscribers will get another 2 days added to their subscriptions.

Joseph Chen
Joseph Chen

So, when are you really planning to update the game, Ben?

Joseph Chen
Joseph Chen

So, when are you really planning to update the game, Ben?

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help