Community - Message Boards

Game Announcements

New Christmassy Collectibles

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

Tis the Season to be Sleuthing.

Thanks to Secert Squirrel there are a few Yule'ish goodies to keep on the lookout for. Mysterious gifts and a new collection quest.

Good luck!

Replies
TJ Sweet
TJ Sweet

WOW didnt think I was on the nice list :>)~

Evil one

develin
develin

Same here TJ,with a name like Develin...lol

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Hello Ben/John, for how long will the Christmas collection items be available?

icaughtyou
icaughtyou

Little Helper is unlocked....... not bad for the fact i was top of the naughty list all year long.. hahaha...... good luck everyone. now have to find the "very rare" coat that squirrel mentioned...

Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

I'm yet to find a festive gift

icaughtyou
icaughtyou

Dreamcatcher, I was able to unlock and get XMAS gift collection from doing VH favors for female townies... hopefully my tip helps you and others out with it.

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

Since there's a lot of luck involved (even though there are some patterns that will be helpful to look for). Let's keep them up until Saturday.

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

@icaughtyou: No, I didn't get the Christmas gift collection from doing VH favors for female townies, as I did for Banker just now.

@Ben: Since you're turning off the collection after Saturday and mentioned that there are some patterns, do you mind to tell us the pattern as its only 2 days to go till Saturday. Thanks.

icaughtyou
icaughtyou

Joseph,
I was just giving a tip on how I did it, like admin said, there was some luck involved. does not mean the same system will work for everyone..

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

@Ben:
Its easier to say that there's no pattern involved as these are generated randomly.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help