Community - Message Boards

Game Announcements

Slightly less Annoying...

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

A couple updates in in the category of "I can't believe it took so long to fix that..."

Sound muting is finally persistent. So, if you turn it off, it will be off the next time you come back. Sorry that took so long to get done. I too like listening to non-sleuth music through my computer speakers while playing.

ALSO

There is now a switch in the "Contacts" toolbar that allows you to turn off pop-up chat. Your browser should also remember this setting so you need to turn it back on the next time if you want people to be able to reach you through private chat.

Sleuth On!

Replies
dylan101
dylan101

Thanks ben, but there is another problem now. Suspect's alibi does not show. The notes only show up to Motive column. Please fix it, thanks.

Blind Prophet
Blind Prophet

Thanks for the chat on/off option.

Having the alibi not show as well.

for alibi error

http://s13.postimage.org/67bj59z9j/Screenshot_1.jpg

http://s11.postimage.org/99ecjwpyb/Screenshot_2.jpg

Droid
Droid

Looks like it may be a font size change that's pushed the alibi off the bottom of the sheet.

100proof
100proof

droid i have noticed that the font size for lettering such as handwriting or fingerprint sample, is much smaller than it used to be so i think you may be right. it is possible to solve the cases , but u have to write everything down think we all might as well wait, had writers cramp in school do not want it playing a game LOL .

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

I'll try to get a fix up for the font size issue shortly. Are you noticing similar problems anywhere other than the written notes in the case file?

icaughtyou
icaughtyou

so far it appears only to be the problem with the alibis and the font size.. have not encountered any other problems. but I can only speak for myself..

Jayneromina
Jayneromina

Yes, there appears to be a problem in the agency meeting room! was trying to broadcast, and it kept opening the safe or the locker! would not let me broadcast, and no, I have not been on the pop! lol

100proof
100proof

hahahah lol jayne

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

Hmm. Not sure how this update would lead to the broadcast problem Jayne.

When was the last time you were able to successfully broadcast?

Dr Wátson
Dr Wátson

PiC's phone works OK (black one), although it's rather annoying that since the upgrade to visitable agencies you have to type the entire message into a tiny box and the message goes out without being able to lay it out into paragraphs and since the box is so small it's virtually impossible to spillchock it and use correct punctuation but that isn't all that important, we rarely send long BMs as we use an offsite chatroom like most others. (Droid made me type this since he's not in PiC at the moment and is too much of a cheapscape to buy a phone for the temporary agency to test with).

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help