Community - Message Boards

Game Announcements

No (Longer) any such thing as a free lunch

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

The long negligent landlord has finally started collecting daily rent on agency headquarters.

Be sure to keep a few days of rent in the office safe to avoid eviction.

Replies
TJ Sweet
TJ Sweet

Thanks Ben for the heads up.

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

and the moral to the story, honesty never pays off... no wait, that can't be right :)

TJ Sweet
TJ Sweet

LOL John would have been true if it was 100\% across the board. :>)~

icaughtyou
icaughtyou

be interesting to see if anyone will complain about it now.. It IS a part of the game, so i guess if someone has a problem with it they should either find a cheaper place to rent or play solo....

Droid
Droid

This is terrible news, PiC only have a little over 1 million in the safe.

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

@ICY

Well, Since PIC (meaning ME) had the (ummmm how do you say cajoneses) to admit that we were not being charged and Ummmm no one else did (know darn well there were others) Think this is a very fair move.

Think ummm others (who said they were and were not) will have to do something about it now. (Guessing more TH's or .....)

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

Oh btw ICY I know you did say you weren't. So not directed at you.

Hay personas que han dicho que cuando no lo son. Sólo tratando de ver que es real y que no lo es. Se que son reales.

icaughtyou
icaughtyou

Mercey,

I was one of the first people to speak up and admit i was not being charged rent when TJ posted a question about agency rent.. i have no problem with it since it is a part of the game and should be expected by EVERY director.. if one agency is being charged, then yes we all should.

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

And that is exactly what I said ^ there and since I asked you in pop up chat prior to you saying so I already knew that. Again, not directed at you.

icaughtyou
icaughtyou

Mercey,,
oops sorry i guess i should pay more attention to what is said..
my fault...

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help