Community - Message Boards

Game Announcements

Uncommon/Rare Collection Items

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

There are new uncommon favor reward drops in Sleuthville.

If you're lucky enough to get one, you can either sell them individually or try to gather the complete collection for a better reward.

Good Luck!

Replies
dylan101
dylan101

Good point Lu. Guess we will figure it out as we go. Nobody in PIC got one today to test out so maybe tomorrow.

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

OOOPS forgot who I was for a minute ;)

Matt Green
Matt Green

I've been given a mystery stamp (part of a collection) if anyone wants to stop by and take a look.

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

Thank You Matt that was useful. Did get the email about the new items and saw that it was stamps but that was after the fact.

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

It's not a spoiler to say that I am 100\% sure I put in the description when I created the item a 'collect all 3 or 4 or 5 X's' so people knew how many to collect. And I'm pretty sure without scurrying off to look that I numbered the X's as well.

Also these initial collection items are dropping from all favour levels.

Mrs. Jada
Mrs. Jada

Ah, that's nice! Thnx for the new input, Ben and secret Squirrel!

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Thank you Ben for the updates and the upcoming ones ^_^

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

Obviously there's more Agency Items / Decorative Items to be released and there'll be many more collections to come. Got to do some 'whys, hows and where's' yet on some of those things. After that Ben is going spend a bit of time giving Noir a little love, then he'll come back and do something else on Shades. My opinion is that whatever Shades gets next should be based around 'cases'. Whether that's a new level of case, or a new type of case, or a combination thereof. :) However, I have no idea what Ben's plans are :D, he might want to create another neighbourhood called Bensville or an Island called Ringoldia for all I know :D

Happy Sleuthing.

Joseph Chen
Joseph Chen

Done almost 30 favors, but only got 1 from SH favor and the rest of the AI favors didn't drop stamps. :S

Shouldn't it be easier to get the stamps by doing harder favor case?

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

Nope.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help