Community - Message Boards

Game Announcements

I broke the game...

Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

So... Apparently I broke the Game. 'oops'. Seems my Halloween favour item dispersal was too err 'favourable'. Apparently you can't have more than just skeleton keys drop in a case. The game doesn't like it. (Well right now it doesn't)

So... In accordance with policy, which some of you will be well acquainted with, the days of play lost due to this bug will be tacked on to people's subscriptions.

This comes as a great relief to me coz for a minute or so I thought I was going to have to actually post Droid his 30pence of lost play time, and like 30pence is $200 in Australian dollars.

Replies
Secret_Squirrel
Secret_Squirrel

Ben will also try and recover the 'quits' over the last couple of days if possible.

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

JINX!

I was just about to post my own thread on this...

Here is what I would have said (although I like SS's version better)...

--------------------------
- Startup Ben Spin machine here -
--------------------------

As many people noticed, one of the Halloween content changes we made introduced a fairly nasty favor bug.

50\% of all high level favors (higher than Very Hard) were bugged and users only option was to quit the case.

This bug should now be fixed.

We're going to treat this the same as server downtime and give a free 5 day extension to all current subscriptions (in accordance with our subscription policy).

Also, if you were forced to take one or more mystery quits and want to clean up your record, please send me a Sleuth Mail by Friday 10/21. Be sure to include the number of quits you feel should be struck from your record.

We're sorry for the inconvenience. Enjoy the spooky stuff.

Droid
Droid

Thanks Ben, thanks Squirrel.

Detective Lechat
Detective Lechat

Thanks Ben and SS.

TJ Sweet
TJ Sweet

Ok thanks for the update and corrections.

MMMMMM making note to self to send out a copy of "SOM programming for Dummies" to a sassy tree dwelling rodent :>)~

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

giggles.....

Thank's Ben and SS. I Like the new addition this year in spite of the nasty bug :D

Now, when do we get the other knew stuff :P:P Just kidding.

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

New Stuff Teaser...

The next new thing I'm working on is visitable agency headquarters. Basically there will be a place you can go to on the map where you'll be able to do many of the things that are currently available from the Agency page (use the equipment locker, case files etc).

Eventually, we'd like to have furniture that's purchasable and special agency items that can be bought with Challenge Points.

Unfortunately, I can't give you a release date yet, but I'll keep you posted.

develin
develin

Sounds great Ben. :)

Droid
Droid

As long as you can buy lava lamps to drink I'll be happy.

Fletchi
Fletchi

ooo and agency bars

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help