Community - Message Boards

Game Announcements

WARNING! Accuse with less than 3 stars of Evidence at your own Risk!

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

Some corner cutters amongst you had discovered some safe ways to accuse suspects without first gathering 3 stars of evidence.

In sticking with the original intent of the game (not to mention our hitherto faultless game documentation), it is no longer safe to ever accuse with only 1 or 2 stars.

Good luck out there...

and Happy Sleuthing.

Replies
athenastar123
athenastar123

Reply deleted by Moderator.

Roger Boadfast
Roger Boadfast

Oof... Thats ruff...

Cestalia
Cestalia

I have very hard case, and boy I'm glad I quit the case! There were three fake alibis, two clues and one of the clues did not connect at three suspect at all. I decide to quit the case and it was good choice. The person I thought to be murdered was innocent.

torresreinaldo@yahoo.com
torresreinaldo@yahoo.com

ClaireOlivia .Agree with you .The other day I had a case where all the suspects. Had fake Alibi: and each of the suspects where found on there apartment evidence of the crime scene.one had two star and the other two had three stars. After that I couldn't gather Any more information. cause it wouldn't give it. now what was I doing wrong.

please reply back with some technices

torresreinaldo@yahoo.com
torresreinaldo@yahoo.com

anabell4848 .Agree . But its not just manipulation. its gather all evidence and information. but this game has a lots of gabs. witch has to be filled out.
please reply

torresreinaldo@yahoo.com
torresreinaldo@yahoo.com

anabell4848 .Agree . But its not just manipulation. its gather all evidence and information. but this game has a lots of gabs. witch has to be filled out.
please reply

torresreinaldo@yahoo.com
torresreinaldo@yahoo.com

Droid .Yes! very interesting that's what I like very hard. In gathering evidence and information .not only going by the three stars. to me ,you can accuse a innocent individual. it doesn't mean if one individual has three star he/she is the killer.

please reply

Tokume
Tokume

Ei.. what about us new players?..
Care for resetting the old players stats?

Mynt
Mynt

HI! What level are you on?

mark g
mark g

I like to fine all the evince be for I accuse some one of the crime

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help