Community - Message Boards

Game Announcements

Sleuth for Haiti

Sunny
Sunny

Dear Sleuth Players,

Like much of the world, we at Hypothetical Software are horrified at the scope of devastation the people of Haiti are experiencing as a result of the earthquake that occurred on January 12, 2010. While news of the human suffering and destruction is nothing short of heartbreaking, there has been hope in the outpouring of support from around the globe. We would like to join this effort to help the victims of this tragedy through our own international Sleuth community.

Starting on Friday, January 29, 2010, Hypothetical Software will donate all proceeds for two weeks from sales from both Sleuth: Shades of Mystery and Sleuth: Noir to Partners in Health. This organization, which has a long-standing presence in Haiti, has been working tirelessly since the quake to get medical services and supplies to those in need. To find out more about their organization or to donate directly, visit their website at www.pih.org.

Please help us Sleuth for Haiti.

Replies
gladys45
gladys45

you guys are great for everything you're doing God bless you

gladys45
gladys45

you guys are great for everything you're doing God bless you

gladys45
gladys45

God bless you and family

gladys45
gladys45

please help them make sure they have any supplies they need because they have been through a lot . i am Haitian that is why i am saying that.May God bless you

queenbee1
queenbee1

hi

queenbee1
queenbee1

may god bless you

mr.mack
mr.mack

i ready to donate whay ever they need help with email me. god bless haiti. where look good

BreNaya
BreNaya

im from haiti so go haiti

Piatres
Piatres

hmm gud idea

golden blondie
golden blondie

let god bless all of you

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help